Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015


The Winner of the Blog Hop is.....


First, I would like to thank everyone who visited my page and left all those lovely comments. It is so wonderful to hear nice compliments, I really do truely appreciate it. I hope you choose to visit again and check out what I'm up to. 

The hop is now officially over and while it was fun, we did not have anyone who actually completed the entire hop. We needed a visit to EACH blog with comments and a following to the blogs and this time around it just did not happen. 

Hopefully in the spring we will try another one and have more success. However, in the interest of friendly blog hopping, I will do a random drawing of those who participated on my blog and give away the bat winged skull ornament as a consolation prize.






This Ornament is hand sculpted from polymer clay and hand painted with acrylic paint. I hope the winner likes it. 


I put all the names who visited my blog site, in a random name selector, below. The Winner is..... Autumnwind. 

Autumnwind, if you would email me your address, BluBeagle Designs I will get it sent ASAP. Congratulations and thank you.






Again, I would like to thank everyone who participated. 

Don't forget to mark your calendar for the 15th of each month for our sale site. New items will be posted every month on the 15th.





1 comment:

AutumnWind said...

I am so excited! I was in the hospital due to an unexpected surgery and am just now getting back to visiting blogs! I was thrilled to win! I love your work.I did email you my mailing info. Thank you!!!