Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015


BLOG HOP
LET'S PARTY....


Come and join in on all the fun.  You can win many prizes by visiting all the blogs in the link below.  To enter to win my prizes, just comment below and follow my blog.  I will have a random drawing on all who commented at the end of the weekend for both prizes.  Please make sure you follow this blog or leave an email so I can contact you if you win.

Many other blogs with wonderful art work are also having prizes.  So hop on over to their blogs and see what is going on.

Links to all blogs involved:



Mohawk Skull-Paperweight



Skull Bat - Ornament


Don't forget to hop on over to all the other blogs.  The list is in the link below:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You have awesome work.. I love the skull with the wings wonderful job... following your blog

Unknown said...

wonderful work!

Ms Peppercorn said...

fun stuff! please enter me.

Ms Peppercorn said...

Dana, trying to follow ur blog but not sure if I signed up?

Creator's Touch said...

Thank you for being a part of the blog hop, i think your offerings are most wonderful!

www.byglori.com said...

Amazing event full of great door prices. Live it!